§ 1 Basic information
- The operator of the Portal and the administrator of personal data is: Krzysztof Kurek, running the activity of Codium Krzysztof Kurek with its registered office at ul. Piaskowa 4a, 62-500 Konin, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity under the NIP number 6653015553. The Operator’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The operator is the administrator of your personal data provided voluntarily on the Portal.
- The portal uses personal data to handle inquiries via the form and perform the services ordered in accordance with generally applicable law.
- The website obtains information about users through data entered voluntarily in forms, as well as by saving cookie files („cookies”) in end devices.
- The portal is hosted on the mydevil.net server
§ 2 Personal data protection methods
- The portal has a valid SSL certificate that protects the login site and the personal data entered. Thus, personal data entered on the Portal are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The operator constantly updates the software used to process personal data, which means regular updates of the programming components.
§ 3 Your rights and additional information on how the data is used
- Providing personal data is completely voluntary.
- The operator may transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform the agreed services. This provision applies to authorized employees who use the data to implement the provisions of the contract.
- The User has the right to request access to personal data concerning him, rectification, transfer, limitation of processing and deletion.
- In accordance with the GDPR, the Portal processes personal data in order to pursue the legitimate interests of the Operator. These are: preparing and sending commercial information, providing services and carrying out related activities, specified in separate regulations, e.g. keeping accounts.
- The operator may undertake activities consisting in automated decision making, including profiling, to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Operator.
- Within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data, personal data is not transferred to third countries. This means that the Operator does not send them outside the European Union.
§ 4 Information in the forms
- The portal collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The portal can save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purposes set out in § 3 point 5.
§ 5 Marketing techniques used
- The portal uses statistical analysis on the website using Google Analytics (Google Inc. based in the USA). This service is based on cookies on the user’s end device. In terms of information related to user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- The operator uses remarketing techniques which consist in matching advertising messages to your behavior on the website. Cookies must be enabled for the remarketing technique to work. The operator does not provide any personal data to advertising operators.
- The operator uses the Facebook pixel, which means that Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA) knows that a given person registered in it uses the Portal. In this case, it is based on data for which he is the administrator himself. The operator does not provide any additional personal data to Facebook.
§ 6 Information about cookies
- Cookies are data that are stored on the end user’s device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device, and a unique number.
Only the Website Operator is the entity that places cookies on the user’s end device and obtains access to them.
- The website uses both „persistent” cookies and „session” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the web browser. On the other hand, „permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for a specified time in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- By default, the web browser allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device, however, the Portal users may change the settings in this regard, as the web browser allows for the deletion of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the documentation of the web browser, usually in the „Help” section.
- Cookies placed on the end device may be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, i.e. Google (Google Inc. based in the USA) and Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA).
§ 7 How to express and withdraw consent to cookies?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings.
- To manage cookie settings, follow the instructions of the browser you are using.
- The operator reserves that disabling cookies may make it difficult, and in extreme cases even prevent the use of the Portal.